The premises of this website are self-ownership1, individualism, voluntaryism, decentralization (à la Ralph Borsodi), simplicity, self-sufficiency, sustainability (à la Scott Nearing (see also HERE and HERE) and Charles Walters) and monetary realism (à la Merrill M.E. Jenkins). (See also video.) Our steadfast mission: "Changing the world, and the culture, one mind at a time!"
"IN A TIME OF DECEIT, TELLING THE TRUTH IS A REVOLUTIONARY ACT." — George Orwell
Computer technology and the Internet have changed everyday life for the better. Nobel literature prize winner Jean-Marie Gustave Le Clezio has been credited with saying, "Who knows, if the Internet had existed at the time, perhaps Hitler's criminal plot would not have succeeded — ridicule might have prevented it from ever seeing the light of day."
The goal of this mashup-type website is to lay the philosophical groundwork for self-education in Individualism, Voluntaryism and Anarcho-Christianity, and become a major grassroots information and education resource by providing easy access to a wide range of self-help and self-sufficiency information (see especially the "links" section) not always quickly found on the web, especially in one convenient place. [Click on "Read more" below the "Heretic T-Shirt Store" banner to continue text.]
* * * * *
[NOTE: Ladysmith Black Mambazo4, an Isicathamiya choir, is my all-time favorite vocal music group. CLICK HERE for Part 1 and CLICK HERE for Part 2 of one of their videos. HERE THEY ARE performing with Paul Simon. Read about Joseph Shabalala, their founder, and his brother, Headman Shabalala.]
* * * * *
These days, in the name of a morally, spiritually and intellectually fraudulent so-called "tolerance", every possible effort is being made by various fascist5 neo-feudalist control-freak scum6 to criminalize ordinary everyday garden-variety political dissent (thought/speech) as being "dangerous" "intolerant" and something "the people" should be afraid of and ask "government7" to defend them against. Every effort is being made to repress, suppress, persecute and destroy the free marketplace of ideas, primarily for the purpose of facilitating the theft of the "other guy's" labor, property and money. However in Brandenburg v. Ohio, 395 U.S. 444 (1969) (unanimous court), and Meyer v Grant, 486 US 414 (1988) (unanimous court) the U.S. Supreme Court declared that political speech is the one thing which is most protected by the 1st Amendment. In fact, the case of Yates v. U.S., 354 U.S. 298 (1957) declares that even the advocacy and teaching of the forcible overthrow of the government, AS AN ABSTRACT PRINCIPLE, is immune from prosecution, and is cited as precedent by the Brandenburg decision.
Our sincere belief is that we cannot afford to allow ourselves to be afraid to boldly speak our minds and hearts if individual freedom is to survive and prosper in America. Tyranny is an ancient enemy which always strives to rule with fear. Accordingly, we hope that this website will arm millions more individuals with the information with which to become fearless free-speech absolutists and self-ownership fanatics.
Such illuminaries as Jesus of Nazareth, J.R.R. Tolkien, Leo Tolstoy, and a host of others tried to teach us that so-called "government7", the One-Ring of political Power Over, is inherently evil and inevitably corrupting. If you disagree, if I am incorrect, how do explain how individual freedom in America has deteriorated from where our deist Founders left us to where we are today in a mere 200 years?
The point is simple. It may be true that there are a few limited areas of legitimate "public" (collective) interest. For example, we do need roads so we can visit each other and exchange the stuff we produce. It may then also be true that we need some minimalist form of societal control, for example, traffic regulation signs and stop lights to keep us from running into each other at the intersections on the roads. But even that is the proverbial "camel's nose under the tent". If "government7" works for roads and traffic control, it's a very short step for fascist5 politicians8 to use the coercion-based police powers of the state for any imagined purpose, the ultimate end being totalitarian tyranny and the death of individual rights. À la Adolf Hitler, the state is everything, the individual (except, of course, for the individuals in "government7") is nothing. But even if we need minimalist government7 for roads, traffic control and/or to defend the nation against outside aggression, the ONLY way to keep One-Ring Power from growing itself is to have a personal "religious" moral philosophy which constantly, unrelentingly and uncompromisingly hates, distrusts and despises the coercion-based State and all its forms of coercion-based "government7". Anarcho-Christianity and its anti-coercion, pro-self-ownership Golden Rule is precisely such a moral philosophy. (NOTE: Atheists may prefer to call the Golden Rule the "non-aggression principle", but they are substantively identical. I have explained the point on which I disagree with Stephan Molyneux.) Without cultivating a culture of coercion-hating Anarcho-Christianity, it is not possible to control the growth of coercion-based One-Ring "government7". Nor is it possible, without cultivating a culture of Anarcho-Christianity, to force the genie of "government7" back into the bottle of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. We believe it is self-evident that history has dispositively proven that point.
Our hope is that you will find the site so interesting and useful that you will get lost in all the links and not be able to find your way out until, as a newly-converted self-owning, self-determining, self-help and self-sufficiency guru, you have abandoned all trust in the lemming-like anti-individual, anti-God delusion7 which is in reality nothing more than an inherently evil and inevitably corrupting stupid-human pecking order, but which is commonly better known by the benign-sounding deception-based euphemism, "government."
We are still humping the website-building learning curve, but we are also diligently adding content all the time, so please be patient and check back frequently.
In the wonderful world of cyberspace, it is a common occurence for websites to change addresses (URLs). If you should happen to stumble across any links in this website which no longer work, please do yourself and all the other self-helpers a huge favor, click this contact button, and let us know.
Also, because editing is a never-ending process, we always appreciate it when readers let us know about any "typos" and bogus or outdated links they find!
Thanks for dropping by!
Government Explained - YouTube video
The History of Political Correctness (Complete) - YouTube video
1. A lot of propaganda deception can be very effectively refuted with the hard-to-argue-with premise of self-ownership. As Ph.D. economist and author, Walter E. Williams, recently articulated so brilliantly, "My initial assumption is that we each own ourselves. I am my private property and you are yours. If we accept the notion that people own themselves, then it's easy to discover what forms of conduct are moral and immoral. Immoral acts are those that violate self-ownership. Murder, rape, assault and slavery are immoral because those acts violate private property. So is theft, broadly defined as taking the rightful property of one person and giving it to another." "If it is your belief that people do not belong to themselves, they are in whole or in part the property of the U.S. Congress, or people are owned by God, who has placed the U.S. Congress in charge of managing them, then all of my observations are simply nonsense." If we own ourselves, most of what gubmint does is immoral and, "coincidentally", demonstrably UNconstitutional.
2. For some reason apparently unrelated to common sense, generosity, graciousness and reason, Ben King's original version of his song has been removed from YouTube. It looks to me as though greed is an element. That's truly sad in view of the historic importance of the song and the fact that other versions are obviously legally allowed. I guess some rights to the song were sold or given permission. I liked Ben's original version best, and was excited when I found it on YouTube. But if he or his estate doesn't want people to hear it, I guess that's his choice. I definitely will NOT be buying any of Ben King's records of this song until such time as this impolitic B.S. should be reversed.
3. Meaningful societal "change" isn't going to happen as long as there is worldwide ignorance on the subjects of "money", "law", "politics7" and "government6". No doubt some of the most so-called "sensitive", "artistic", "tolerant" and "caring" types are in fact wealthy trust fund babies living off of the "interest" of the labor (money) stolen from the very people they're singing to! The oligarchic Shadow-Aristocracy "globalist" money masters, as a matter of deliberate strategy, foment the very conflicts some of the trust-fund-baby "change" artists are singing so persuasively against!
4. The township of Ladysmith, KwaZulu-Natal, is only about 100 miles southwest from Vryheid, KwaZulu-Natal, where my now-deceased missionary parents ran a free dental clinic at the Evangelical Teachers Training College (E.T.T.C.) from 1951-1954.
5. Fascism = private economic enterprise under centralized governmental control. — Webster’s New World Dictionary of the American Language, Second College Edition. I would expand that definition: fascism = private economic enterprise under centralized governmental control, in which “government” is used as a “business” tool by private interests. Another way of articulating the same idea is: fascism = private ownership of government.
John Flynn defined the word thusly: “Fascism is a system of social organization in which the political state is a dictatorship supported by a political elite and in which the economic society is an autarchial capitalism, enclosed and planned, in which the government assumes responsibility for creating adequate purchasing power through the instrumentality of national debt and in which militarism is adopted as a great economic project for creating work as well as a great romantic project in the service of the imperialist state.” [As We Go Marching, p. 161, 2nd ed.] — John T. Flynn (1882-1964) American Journalist and Author
"Fascist" = scumbag6 "businessman" who uses the police powers of government (via bribes, special-interest legislation, holding office himself, etc) to corruptly increase profits and eliminate or reduce competition for his (or her) business/es beyond what they would be in a genuinely fair and free marketplace comprised of willing sellers and willing buyers.
MANY Democrats and Republicans are fascists, especially the ones in Congress. To paraphrase Jesse Ventura in a conversation with Willie Nelson and Alex Jones (see videos below), the DEMS and GOP are like professional wrestling: they pretend to be adversaries in public. But behind closed doors, they're good buddies, hanging out with each other, making business deals and having dinner together at fancy restaurants and at each other homes and mansions, all the while using the coercion-based police powers of "government7" to enrich themselves.
Jesse Ventura,Willie Nelson,Alex Jones"The Gathering"1/2 - YouTube video
Jesse Ventura,Willie Nelson,Alex Jones"The Gathering"2/2 - YouTube video
Willie Nelson & Jesse Ventura"Ask Questions Damn It!!"1/2 - YouTube video
Willie Nelson & Jesse Ventura"Ask Questions Damn It!!"2/2 - YouTube video
Willie Nelson: You're Either In Luck Or You Ain't P1 - YouTube video
Willie Nelson: You're Either In Luck Or You Ain't P2 - YouTube video
Inside USA- Jesse Ventura- 01 Aug 08- Part 1 - YouTube video
There are five basic groups of people: 1) fascist "liberals" who use "government" to enrich themselves, 2) illiterate lemming "liberals" who only spout meaningless "leftist" talking points, 3) fascist "conservatives" who use "government" to enrich themselves, 4) illiterate lemming "conservatives" who only spout meaningless "right-wing" talking points, and 5) illiterate, apathetic, passive/aggressive disordered underachieving loser types who feel some sick sense of personal empowerment by trolling talk strings and spouting illiterate low-IQ drivel in an effort to distract and destroy meaningful and intellectually honest truth-seeking conversation.
6. It bears constant repetition: explaining the words "scum" and "scumbag" as an epithet used in self-defensive demonization against select individuals and/or ideologies. Hey, what can I say? It is a long-proven statistical fact that negative political ads are in fact effective. And since the so-called "left" uses lies, half-truths, demonization and the politics of personal destruction as standard political strategies, failure to engage in a little "turn about is fair play" merely makes it easier for the various assortments of disordered illiterate fascist control freaks to destroy individual freedom. As I said on my blog homepage, "Some folks just think they're smarter than everybody else, a higher form of life than everybody else. So, instead of engaging in good faith discussions about specific ideas, they simply resort to deception, sophistry, unspecificity, undefined terms, manipulation, demonization and the politics of personal destruction AS A MATTER OF PREFERRED STRATEGY to get their little spoiled-brat control-freak way. Such behavior is anathema to intellectual honesty, an open mind, a kind heart, free inquiry, the freedoms of thought and speech, and the free flow of information. It MUST be eternally warred against if humankind is to entertain a realistic hope of ever reaching its full spiritual and intellectual potential." To avoid the violence which is directly related to repression of free speech and the crushing of polite and civil discourse, I believe it is essential to engage in strategic tit-for-tat with wannabe-clever manipulative demonizers by openly calling them what they are: the anti-freedom, anti-Golden-Rule scum of the earth (aka "scumbags"). Accordingly, it doesn't bother me in the least to do so. No less brilliant a person than Jesus of Nazareth himself referred to the scumbags of his day as "hypocrites", "blind guides", "vipers" and "whitewashed sepulchres". To paraphrase Ann Coulter, Jesus was not some moron driving around in a Volvo with a "be nice to people" bumper sticker on it. So, having read The Art of Political War and Other Radical Pursuits by David Horowitz, I don't have any problem with calling "scum" what it is. Surely a huge majority of people, especially black people, would agree that any person or group who sincerely believes in slavery or pedophilia, by way of example, qualify as "scum". Point made.
7. In reality, there is no such real thing as "government". It is not a rock, a tree, a river, or even a cloud. It is mere behavior, an established social order, a dominance-based pecking order. With other animal species, it is often called "dominance hierarchy". In the case of humans, the term "social hierarchy" is more often used. As Frédéric Bastiat said, "Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." As H.L. Mencken said, "Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods." As General Smedley Butler has written, "War Is A Racket". In reality, "government" is merely the dominant individuals in the inherently evil and inevitably corrupting stupid-human pecking order struggle known as "politics"8. These disordered-by-definition dominant individuals merely call themselves "government" so the hoi polloi masses will view them as being intelligent enough and moral enough to follow and obey.
8. Always remember, "politics" = person or group A trying to persuade person or group B to obey the will of A, most frequently for the personal financial benefit of A and to the personal financial detriment (higher taxes) of B. In other words, "politics" = manipulation. That is why deception = the so-called "art" of politics. That is also why "politician" = professional deceiver, and why "political" = deception-based, or having to do with deception. Everybody is competing for political power to steal labor and money out of the "other guy's" pocket and put it in their own. Politicians get votes by promising to be all things to all people. Because that is a physical impossibility, most of their promises of necessity get broken. Because they know this in advance, they are ALL liars to one degree or another. The king is always the most corrupt person in the kingdom. (The first two kings of ancient Israel, Saul and David, were murderers.) In my opinion, any person who sincerely wants to be the king is criminally insane and an implacable deadly enemy to the inalienable Creator-endowed rights of individual freedom and self-ownership.ShareThis
|Swastika 3 160 pixels.jpg||50.37 KB|
|Anarcho-Christian 160 pixels.jpg||55.49 KB|
|Banner (jrw) 5 468 x 60.jpg||35.11 KB|